In the upcoming version of the Apache Camel framework, version 2.16, a new Maven archetype is available for generating an Apache Camel project that leverages Spring Boot. At the time of writing this post, you can use the following command to accomplish this: c:\dev\projects>mvn archetype:generate / -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.camel.archetypes / -DarchetypeArtifactId=camel-archetype-spring-boot /...
- Swagger – Cataloging With the World’s Most Popular Framework for APIs November 22, 2015
- Generating a Project with Apache Camel and Spring Boot August 11, 2015
- Introduction to Integration With Apache Camel March 22, 2015
- Building JAX-WS Web Services with Apache CXF March 22, 2015
- Producing an Online Training Course March 22, 2015