Background On a recent project, SSO needed to be introduced to a Java Spring-based web application. Once ops had installed and configured PingFederate, we needed to implement the Java Integration Kit from PingIdentity. Note, this blog post only covers SSO as an SP. You can find more information about the...
- Swagger – Cataloging With the World’s Most Popular Framework for APIs November 22, 2015
- Generating a Project with Apache Camel and Spring Boot August 11, 2015
- Introduction to Integration With Apache Camel March 22, 2015
- Building JAX-WS Web Services with Apache CXF March 22, 2015
- Producing an Online Training Course March 22, 2015